LPT18, T18, LP18, DP18
Application of our precision rotary potentiometers for example
- in the actuating drive of the AIDAaura.
- in closed loops where control valves are used.
- in rotary drives for shipbuilding.
- for the control of cranes in container harbours.
- for observation of lasers during eye surgeries.
Precision Rotary Potentiometer for manual operation as set-point device or for mechanical operation as angle transmitter up to 355°.
The reinforced glass-fibre plastic housing offers high strength and thermal resistance. It can be further encapsulated and then achieves protection class IP65/67.
The version with multiple noble metal tap is particularly well suited for the actual value sensing.
The potentiometer can optionally be designed with a shaft led through on the rear side and is available as multiple version.
- reinforced glass-fibre plastic housing
- high strength and thermal resistance
- maintenance-free sliding bearing
- small overall dimension
- automotive engineering, drive and control engineering
- control gears
- machinery construction
- medical technology