Call for Price
SERVICE BRAKES – Type TE
The TE series drum brakes shown here have been developed using state of the art industrial brake technology according to DIN 15435.
This robust model was particularly designed for use in general engineering, metallurgy, crane and conveyor plants, for use both underground and above ground, as well as in wind turbine plants.
These brakes are for use whenever a constant brake torque is of utmost importance, not only for reasons of safety but also from a commercial standpoint.
- Solid steel brake shoe lever and base plate result in small deflections and therefore smaller air travel losses
- Optimal lever geometry, in other words maximum leverage transfer – braking moment independent of rotation direction
- Square spiral element with scale for simple, safe adjustment of brake torque
- Special brake pressure springs with the smallest spring constant possible for making full use of air device lifting force when observing normal releasing
- Lightweight metal brake shoes with steel boxing: brake lining with friction value 0.4 or 0.3 riveted and/or glued and available both in asbestos-free and metal-free design
- Special clamping springs hold the brake shoes in place and can be easily released due to their special design using a simple problem-free shoe change
- All important bearings bushed with maintenance-free bushes
- Rotary connection of brake shoe lever
- Bolts made from corrosion and acid-resistant steel to DIN 17440
- Standard parts galvanised